Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TWD: Real Butterscotch Pudding


This weeks edition of TWD takes us to pudding land...Mmmm-mmm pudddd-innggg!
Thank you to Donna of Spatulas, Corkscrews & Suitcases for the pick this week. Get the full recipe there if you don't already have Dorie's book.

This is really tasty. I didn't use the whiskey and didn't miss it. As a chocolate pudding addict, I have to admit this was pretty good. As with all of Dorie's recipes, it seems like she always does things the hard way. I don't understand mixing the cornstarch and salt in the food processor, granted it was going to get used anyway later, but I just have to think there was a way to pass all the food processor steps and come up with a very good pudding. But that's just the Lazy Baker coming out in me again!!

Gotta go...a cup of puddin is calling my name!!

No comments: